Siemens Large Drive Applications (LDA) is the global market leader for drive systems with a future-proof drive technology portfolio, automation technology, digitization solutions and services. The spectrum spans the entire life cycle of drive systems: from design and engineering to modernization.
What part will you play?
- You will lead the international team of SAP experts, located in HQ and in different LDA’s sites, including the coordination of external partners
- You will implement and drive the further development of LDA’s global SAP S/Hana system, being fully responsible for the global implementation project, including the coordination activities for the rollouts across LDA’s sites and regions
- You will be responsible for ensuring that ERP functions can be implemented and used in accordance with the requirements. To this end, you will control the development, maintenance and roll-out of functionalities and interfaces together with your team and external partners
- You understand the LDA’s business processes in ERP environment and its goals and develop the necessary solutions to ensure a fast response to new market requirements
- You control and direct the development of an ERP architecture based on new technologies and trends, you coordinate the complex roadmap of different projects in ERP area including interfaces to other applications
- You advise, consult and support LDA’s departments, regions and factories in best usage and utilization of the system
- You successfully completed your degree in Computer science, mechanical- or electrical engineering or comparable education
- You have multi-year experience with SAP ERP portfolio, preferably already in S/4 Hana and software development
- Additionally you already gained minimum 5 years of experience successfully working as project manager and as a team leader of a software development and operation team
- You have advanced knowledge in modern SW development approaches, state of the art interface and cloud technologies
- Therefore you are able to design technical realization concepts based on new technologies
- You are characterized by your communication techniques. You are used to working in international teams and convince us with your intercultural openness
- High level German and English language skills round off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organisation: Portfolio Companies
Unternehmen: Siemens AG