Siemens Large Drive Applications (LDA) is the global market leader for drive systems with a future-proof drive technology portfolio, automation technology, digitization solutions and services. The spectrum spans the entire life cycle of drive systems: from design and engineering to modernization.
In Information Technology we take care on digitalization of LDA’s processes. Before we write even a single line of code or customize the standard software product, we have to understand what drives our business. Only then we implement things on the technical side – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. We enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to organize our own work. For us, knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. We feed our ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus creating the basis for innovative technical solutions. Join our team, and we will offer the necessary support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career.
What part will you play?
- You will implement and drive the further development of LDA’s global SAP S/Hana system, being fully responsible for PS module as part of the global implementation project, including the coordination activities for the rollouts across LDA’s sites and regions
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the PS functions can be used in accordance with the requirements. To this end, you will control the development, maintenance and roll-out of functionalities and interfaces
- You understand the LDA’s business processes in project and solution business and its goals and develop the necessary solutions to ensure a fast response to new market requirements
- You control and direct the development of an ERP architecture based on new technologies and trends for project and solution business processes, which requires strong alignment across different projects / programs
- You advise, consult and support LDA’s departments, regions and factories in best usage and utilization of the system
- You define, create, and maintain software interfaces to other applications
- You verify and validate concepts and specifications against requirements and standards
- The participation in the exchange of experience with other experts and the organization of the transfer of know-how within the global LDA organization also belongs to your new area of responsibility
- You successfully completed your degree in Computer science, mechanical- or electrical engineering or comparable education
- You have multi-year experience with SAP PS module, preferably already in S/4 Hana and software development
- Additional you already gained minimum 5 years of experience successfully working as project manager and as a team member of a software development team
- You have advanced knowledge in modern SW development approaches, state of the art interface and cloud technologies
- Therefore you are able to design technical realization concepts based on new technologies
- You are characterized by your communication techniques. You are used to working in international teams and convince us with your intercultural openness
- High level German and English language skills round off your profile
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time