The Siemens Mobility division has exciting opportunities for a System Engineer, Team Lead. This role will be located in our Bangkok office. Our team is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: excellent, innovative and responsible to carry out design, checking and testing of railway signalling systems.
- Coordinates and supervises Engineering activities for Systems, leads and advises a team of qualified professionals and technicians and ensures adherence to processes and procedures.
- Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals functionally to achieve the targets set.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the Engineering Team assigned.
- Provides suitable work environment and implements people management processes.
- May plan and allocate resources and budgets to Engineering projects or activities.
- 10 years of experience in Signalling Design/Test activities on Customer Projects
- A strong technical knowledge of railway systems and equipment with sufficient underpinning knowledge to analyze technical solutions and propose innovative alternatives
- Formal technical qualification to degree standard in Electrical Engineering or related discipline is preferred though not essential.
- Ideally you will have existing formal competency approvals, or ability to attain formal approvals (e.g. IRSE)
- Some knowledge and experience across the design domains of systems engineering, signalling, train control, train protection and communications.
- Flexibility to travel as per project requirements
- Excellent self-discipline and adherence to quality forms and procedure
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time