Job Description and responsibilities :
• Project Management & Engineering for Power Transmission Vertical – Main Focus
• Solid technical knowledge in Telecommunication System and Networking.
• Siemens Power Line Communications systems, Fiber Optic Equipment (SDH&PDH), PABX and Narrowband Power Line.
• Minimum 5 years experience in executing Telecommunication and Siemens Power Line Communications projects. Testing and Commissioning works at site.
• Experience with customers/end-customers in the Power Transmission vertical.
• Experience with customers/end-customers in parts of South-east Asia (e.g. Brunei, Myanmar).
• Project Management & Engineering for Industry and Infrastructure Vertical
• Technical knowledge of Siemens Microgrid portfolio (e.g. Microgrid Controller, Photovoltaic Plant Controller).
• Experience in setting up and perform testing of Siemens Microgrid portfolio. Familiar with protocol IEC608705-5-104 and Modbus.
• Technical Engineering for Grid Edge Software portfolio
• Knowledge of Siemens Energy Efficiency Analytics, E-Car OC, or Distributed Energy Optimization Platform software.
• Able to advice customers on the technology and functions of the above.
• Minimum 5 years experience in executing projects, including managing customers, suppliers and stakeholders locally and overseas.
• Experience in supporting and preparing bid proposal.
• Good technical knowledge, supplemented with practical, hands-on engineering experience of associated technology.
• Demonstrated intercultural sensitivity in dealing with cross-border projects.
• Existing market contacts in the associated industry will be an added advantage.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time