Job title: Process Expert - Global Mobility Management(Global Mobility Professional)
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete lifecycle of an employee from onboarding to pension services. We demonstrate our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers
We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
- You will monitor business travelers and manage related compliance requirements.
- You should be a Proactive identification of compliance and/or risk issues (actual or potential) surrounding all aspects of mobility, including tax, employment law, immigration and regulatory requirements
- You will handle the day to day in-house compensation management process. This means executing the process by which compensation data for GMS managed mobile employees is accumulated.
- This includes ensuring that all payroll and non-payroll delivered assignment & relocation components are accurately accumulated in order that correct instructions can be provided to payroll and reporting teams.
- Partnering with vendors, such as our relocation and tax provider on compensation processes Deep partnership with Payroll team to ensure seamless delivery of expatriate compensation
- You will review monthly & year end compensation reporting & payroll instructions. Ensuring that inputs are delivered to payroll in a timely manner in line with their cut-off dates.
- You should support assignment management tool functionality and ensure it serves its day to day purpose and that the related databases remain accurate and up to date.
- You will generate and review of assignment documentation
- You will work with the case manager to continuously review the effectiveness of operational processes and make improvements
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
To be successful in performing this role, the candidate will need to demonstrate strength and experience in a majority of the following areas:
- You are a management graduate with 3-6 years’ experience in the mobility field (tax, immigration and/or assignment management) with detail orientated / Attention to detail
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively and work competently with teams in other geographic locations
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential information
- Solid understanding of Excel, Word & PowerPoint - strong Excel knowledge preferred
- Attracted to a dynamic business culture supporting the firm’s broader growth strategy
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements
- You should be Flexible and ability to demonstrate handle several tasks/priorities in a very fast-paced environment
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time