Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Gas Turbine (GT) Modernization & Customer Application Engineer (Experienced)
Energy, Siemens Limited India is seeking a responsible, professional, and self-motivated individual to fill a position in Gas Turbine department as "GT Modernization & customer application engineer“. Individual will be responsible for creation of technical documents during the conduction of GT modernization projects & coordination of technical details with corresponding engineering partners for the GT I&C (instrumentation & control) engineering.
Role & Responsibilities:
Creation of technical documents during the conduction of gas turbine modernization projects (Customer Order Engineering). That Includes:
- Technical clarification of relevant engineering scope for GT Instrumentation and Control together with COE-Lead, Neg-engineers and interface partner organizations
Clarification might be based on given negotiation documentation and corresponding tools
Coordination of technical details and content, of time schedule and budget together with corresponding engineering partner for the GT I&C engineering as well as the I&C implementation side.
Specific Engineering output is:
a. BSOL list, cost and time schedule after clarification (COE kickoff phase)
b. Technical description (DPAS= task descriptions) of relevant functional retrofits in conjunction with specific upgrade scope
c. BSOLs for project specific retrofit scope of relevant process engineering
d. If necessary: Master-BSOL for the I&C related upgrade scope
Leading the technical clarification, acting responsible for the required clarifications/tasks/support and preparation of corresponding BSOL list (GT process engineering).being part of the COE team consisting of Core, AUX and I&C members.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · Qualification: Bachelor or master’s degree in Instrumentation and control Engineering / automation engineering / Electrical & Electronics
- · Working Experience: 6+ years of experience in gas turbine or equivalent field
- · Product knowledge: Excellent working knowledge of Gas Turbine and GT auxiliaries including thermodynamic understanding
- · System knowledge: knowledge about GT auxiliary functionality and operation
- · Tools and Software: Advanced skills in MS-Office, SAP, Teamcenter and PCM documentation
- · Customer orientation: being able to think from the customer’s perspective in order to optimize the technical scope of the project
- · Business orientation: being able to think from the perspective of Siemens to optimize the Business Impact of the project within scope of work (customers perspective versus technical necessities)
- · Teamwork skills: Be comfortably working with colleagues in multiple time zones in one team and lead team discussions and decisions in fruitful cooperation.
- · Networking skills: Ability to establish relationships and build networks in a global team setup, interface with the service engineering component groups, other engineering groups (BOP, I&C) and project management.
- · Communication: Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills.
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time