Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
As Partner of Choice, our Global Business Services (GBS) center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal processes in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
At GBS, we are on a digital transformation journey to shape the Shared Services Center of the Future.
Change the future with us
· Take an active role on bringing UX strategy into implementation of the latest software digitalization initiatives.
· Help clients and stakeholders understanding how the digital platforms can be used to create meaningful experiences that deliver value, efficiency and delight
· Gather UX and UI project requirements aligned with business and user needs
· Conduct user research & UX workshops with stakeholders
· Propose UX strategies for the projects you will be collaborating on
· Identify and analyze customer needs and document them in user stories
· Map out user stories/journeys
· Design ideas on sketches, wireframes, low and high fidelity
· Map out user journeys through user flows, process flows, or other methods, to communicate your ideas and the interaction concept
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UX/UI
- Experience with Mendix and other low code platforms
- Figma experience – Auto layout/Smart components & Design systems
- Challenge assumptions and validate UX and UI proposals
- Be a guardian of the user and the business
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time