Siemens Healthineers has an ideal opportunity for a commodities professional with supply chain experience seeking a new job in Oxfordshire. We are looking for a Commodity Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a collaborative and flexible Commodity Manager, you will manage our key sourcing direction to ensure the supply chain is robust and capable of delivering components efficiently and consistently.
In your first weeks in this Commodity Manager role, you can expect to:
● Manage globally sourced commodities across business units
● Control and report the global PVO transparency through compliant reporting
● Define and implement sub-commodity strategies, pooling strategies and negotiation strategies
● Coordinate a global multidisciplinary team to achieve optimum results
You will also participate in work groups and projects to stay informed and keep others informed and exert influence at an early stage.
To succeed in this Commodity Manager job, you will need evidence of developing and implementing procurement strategies to benefit business performance. You will also require the following:
● A relevant degree or equivalent education/experience (e.g. CIPS qualification)
● Industry experience in a related component manufacturing business and a procurement-based role
● Experience with procurement strategies, supplier contract management and price negotiation
● Development of mutually beneficial supplier relationships
● Evidence of developing and executing procurement strategies to benefit business performance.
● Supplier contract management and price negotiations
To apply for this Commodity Manager opportunity in Oxfordshire, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time