We are looking for passionate recruiter who will help us to grow!
In your role you`ll be responsible for:
- Consultation and support of Hiring Managers - mainly focusing on IT profiles:
- Understand recruiting needs and job requirements and advise on most appropriate actions;
- Sourcing and management of candidate pools;
- Assessment and selection of candidates;
- End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of Talent Acqusitionstrategy:
- Self-contained steering of the recruiting process as specified by the Talent Acquisition strategy;
- Plans and executes projects to improve recruiting processes.
- Relationship management:
- Facilitate professional and smooth communication with all stakeholders involved in the recruiting process;
- Maintain and leverage a recruiting network.
- Assurance of high-quality service:
- Responsibility for achievement of target KPIs;
- Maintain current knowledge of current labor market trends, competitors and general recruiting trends and intelligence;
- Continuous communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- University Relations:
- Responsible for engagement plan concerning HR activities in strategic universities.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2 years of professional experience in recruitment (as in-house or agency recruiter), technical recruiting is a plus
- Good understanding of recruitment sourcing channels and database searching techniques.Advanced sourcing skills with professional media platforms (e.g. social media recruiting, LinkedIn);
- Advanced English language.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time