We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You should Design and implement Windows desktop based client-server applications using C# and WPF (preferred) using OOAD methodology.
- You have to Design and implement automated unit tests using NUnit, Moq, SpecFlow, NCover, etc.
- You should adhere to Process & Quality: Produce artifacts – Review logs, RCA, Traceability Matrix, Perform RCA, help / participate in events such as Process Audits, Quality Gates, Project Status Reviews.
- You will be Responsible for Interfacing with Switzerland and Chicago development teams, product owners.
- You should Fluently represent topics in various forums e.g. sprint demos, client meetings, etc.
What you need to make real what matter
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 3 - 6 years of demonstrable experience in Software Development.
- You should be a good with C#.NET, WinForms, Database, XML, OOAD, Design Patterns, UML.
- We will be Prefer candidates with WPF, NUnit, Moq, SpecFlow, NCover, OpenCover.
- Knowledge with WEB technologies: Designing and / or consuming REST API’s; Angular for UI.
- Understanding of cross platform development in .net is an advantage ou have to Focus on Quality Orientation.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time