Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
The Product Owner (PO) will be responsible for defining the product features, workflows and user interactions and steer the development related to software enhancing track and trace using Block Chain
- Follow the product roadmap directions provided from DI CS Business Owners
- Collect technology initiatives inside the organization, markets trends, and customer requests and develop these into requirements for new product development.
- Defining the product requirement specifications
- Be responsible for the quality and timeliness of each release of applications.
- Prioritize and manage backlog items and maintain a backlog worth of multiple sprints ahead
- Responsible for story definition, providing clarifications to assist the team
- Serve as an ambassador for our product team, driving strategic thinking around our product
- With input from the Architect, team and other stakeholders, the Product Owner has the primary responsibility of building, pruning, and maintaining the Product backlog.
- Create and Validate acceptance criteria
- Participate in all the required scrum ceremonies
- Be part of the establishment of the performance targets (KPIs) for the products and contribute with input for evaluation of cost target settings and budgets
- Be part of the team executing market introduction of new products and product initiatives
- Support managing the entire lifecycle of the product/ portfolio, from customer-oriented planning, monitoring and controlling of development to implementation and phase out
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent (in Instrumentation/Mechatronics/Electrical/ Electronics)
Experience: 10+ years of experience.
- Experience in dealing with AWS / Azure cloud technology
- Experience in dealing with progressive Web application technology such as Angular 8
- Understanding of UI/UX principles based on end-user preferences and needs.
- Experience with source code management in GIT (feature branching, merge, conflict resolution and version maintenance).
· Preferrable to have Business Analysis or Product Owner certification (CBAP, PMI-PBA, CSPO, PSPO I)
- Experience from product management and/or product development and/or sales and are experienced in eliciting customer requirements and creating requirement specifications
- Strong analytical skills as well as wide horizon and a holistic mindset, with the ability to delve into technical details if required
- Knowledge of Requirement Engineering and Management in terms of collection, analysis, documentation, and tracing
- Experience with tools to design Mindmaps, Use Cases, GUI and prototypes
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
- Good Communication skills with excellent verbal and writing skills in English. Speaking in German language is definitely a plus.
- Knowledge and experience on Design Thinking approach
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks like SAFe
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time