Are you a forward-thinking and aspiring undergraduate ready to enter the world of Recruitment Marketing? We believe our year-long intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey? If yes start your marketing career with us at Siemens!
This is your chance to learn about how our work impacts everyday life across the world and you could be there at the centre of that work. From learning how a line of code develops into millions of downloads, to exploring the depths and heights of our varying transport projects, build your skills and see how you can be here with us, shaping the future.
The Recruitment Marketing team sits within the Siemens Talent Acquisition Team (TA) recruiting around 300 apprentices, interns and graduates each year and around 500 professionals. We have the exciting task of running multi-channel marketing campaigns to attract the best talent. A student panel at the National Undergraduate Awards voted for Siemens to win ‘Best Student Marketing campaign’ and we were the second highest climber in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers, so we have a lot to be proud about.
Embark on your 12-month placement with us starting September 2022 whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in Marketing.
Here is a taste of what you can expect from this internship:
- Supporting the attraction of our Early Careers intake, which include interns, graduates and apprentices that we recruit across all of our UK business areas.
- Supporting the delivery of our virtual events including liaising with suppliers on design and content and co-ordinating and briefing volunteers.
- Supporting with marketing campaigns, website content and social media updates to promote the Siemens brand to the Early Careers audience. Maximising the use of social media channels, writing posts and managing our internal and external brand ambassadors.
- Analysing recruitment data to demonstrate trends, areas of success and recommendations on how to improve Early Careers activities and strategy.
- Supporting the teams commercial process through managing and tracking purchase orders.
- Opportunities to get involved in a wide range of projects from across the whole Talent Acquisition function.
- Supporting diversity and inclusion topics.
- You will be studying towards a Marketing or Business-related degree looking to complete a 12-month Internship as part of your degree, having a strong interest in a career in Marketing, Early Careers attraction and Talent Acquisition in general.
- You are highly organised, enjoy working within a fast paced dynamic team and building relationships with others, and be experienced in the use of a variety of social media tools.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitalisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,908 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit. Currently the role is remote due to Covid-19 however once safe to do so, you’ll be based in our Farnborough office in Hampshire which has an on-site restaurant, coffee shop and gym.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please ensure that you upload a cover letter for this role in addition to your CV
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time