Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) is an innovation leader in automation and digitization. In close cooperation with partners and customers, Siemens Digital Industries Software drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industry. With the Xcelerator portfolio, Siemens offers companies of all sizes end-to-end products, solutions and services for the integration and digitization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific requirements of the respective industries, the unique portfolio enables customers to increase their productivity and flexibility.
For more information about us watch our video
We are currently looking for a dedicated PreSales Solution Consultant to join our team in Italy.
Presales Solutions Consultants in our PreSales team play a critical role in developing customer relationships. Whether it's speaking directly to customers about business challenges, industry trends or the competitor landscape, you deal directly with customers to enable sales of our market leading industrial software solutions. This is an exciting time to join a team with a growing client base and be part of the one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial software!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of solutions by engaging with customers and prospects to gather high level business and technical requirements to determine customer needs
- Capturing customer needs and translate them into compelling product demonstrations that show the value of the Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio, by focusing on a specific solution
- Provide the technical and industry expertise required to support sales engagements at customers in multiple industries
- Create and deliver powerful, compelling product demonstrations for the product range
- Work closely with the Sales and Portfolio Development team to identify customer needs
- Be a trusted advisor on our customer's business issues, and how Siemens Digital Industries Software can improve their business
- Consolidated experience in a customer-facing role, or business development function in a Software company
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end digital transformation in the context of an Industry
- Comfortable in delivering technical presentations, including video snippets of software demonstration
- A good communicator and brilliant presentation skills
- Leadership and project management skill, to define and track structured work plans
- Italian native speaker, English must be advanced level
- Willing to travel
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - you'll need to be able to travel when it is possible post-COVID to see our customers- offers great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time