Site Project Manager
Siemens Government Technologies is seeking a Site Project Manager for Technical Services who will be responsible for the successful execution of a mechanical managed services project for a U.S. Government customer at Hale Koa Hotel, Oahu, Hawaii. This position requires an on-island residency.
This position will comprise a mix of preventative and corrective maintenance of the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems, Refrigeration Equipment, Duct Cleaning, Water Treatment, Lighting, Domestic Water, Direct Digital Controls, Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems. A knowledge of Low Voltage Electrical, Mechanical Systems Operations is required and other associated systems in support of a progressive government customer.
- Supervise and assist systems technicians in performing periodic preventive maintenance to ensure any issues are detected early and resolved before the equipment fails
- Perform quality control functions related to the preventive and corrective maintenance being performed
- Perform root cause analysis of mechanical equipment malfunctions and while striving for continuous improvement and making recommendations to customer
- Reviewing and validating customer corrective maintenance requests
- Prepare corrective maintenance service orders, work statements, cost estimates and price proposals for submission to customer
- Perform project management of corrective maintenance service orders to include responsibility for the cost, schedule, quality, permitting, ordering of supplies, and the direction of employees and/or subcontractors
- Provide monthly updates to Siemens management and government customers on work performed, plans, budget, maintenance scheduling, project financials, staffing forecasts and overall project status
- Work directly with Account Management to forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly sales results and annual forecasts), Define program project goals, key performance indicators (KPIs), and identify future and current technical expertise needed in collaboration with business users and stakeholders
- Submit annual DoD Manpower Reporting through the DoD Enterprise-wide Contractor Manpower Reporting Application (eCMRA)
- Manage subcontractor mechanical maintenance personnel on the proper methodologies and procedures to maintain mechanical equipment in accordance with manufacturer instructions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Must be an on-island resident or have the ability to obtain and maintain residency
- Able to obtain the necessary background check for site access
- High School Diploma or equivalent direct work experience
- Training in basics of mechanical equipment from a technical school or certifications received during training classes from industry vendors or trade unions
- Must have ten or more (10+) years’ experience with Hotel Hospitality Management or US Federal Government projects, contracts, policies, and procedures
- Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within services projects
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, building drawings and technical descriptions
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external customers, i.e. preventive, corrective and general project schedule updates
- Interpersonal skills; telephone skills; patience; problem solving skills; attention to detail; organization skills; accuracy; time management; must be able to perform inspection of work and must know the status of all work
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school
- Permanent and full-time resident of U.S. Hawaiian Islands preferred
- Prefer ten or more (10+) years’ experience in Hotel and Hospitality Management with working controls knowledge of mechanical systems, hot and cold water, digital control systems and fire alarm systems
- Additional certifications for specific systems is a plus
- Prefer 5-years Quality Control experience in managing quality control process for similar work. This may require classroom training for the United States Army Corp of Engineers Quality Control Certification
- Prefer 5-years’ experience managing the position and processes of Site Safety Health Officer for similar systems. The required training must be obtainable by the applicant for OSHA-30, Fall Protection, First Aid / CPR and any site or system specific safety training
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Nitro Pro
Clearance and Citizenship:
· Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.