As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Operative Service Specialist - English Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Purchase-to-Pay business line provides extensive high-quality and cost-efficient services - from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We also provide services related to Supplier readiness, processing, and several digitalization projects!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Drive support and coordinate the Catalog Implementation Projects for each customer from Request until full implementation/go Live;
- Provide solutions and support for all Catalog Related Topics received from customers and other stakeholders and IT support teams;
- Support Global Commodity Management in eCatalog Demand Analysis and Strategy;
- Communicate in a professional way to all stakeholders, including Customers worldwide and support teams;
- Perform additional administrative tasks related to the job (System Updates, Reporting, Process Manuals update, Catalog Cleansing, etc.);
- Proactively investigate, suggest and support improvements for the process or already Live Catalogs.
We are looking for:
- Complete proficiency in English is mandatory (An additional european language would be a plus);
- Very strong IT skills. Process development and mindset mandatory;
- Microsoft Office Proficiency also mandatory;
- Siemens Experience (Two Years minimum would be a plus although not mandatory);
- High attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Procurement / Logistic / IT processes would be a plus;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and in writing),
- Team player, flexibility, initiative and change orientation, learning attitude, decision making, result and quality orientation, customer focus.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time