Our work and its results:
We develop solutions for traffic control for the new generation of intelligent towns and cities. Our activities have a direct impact on the quality of life in Brno and other European cities. We impact the mobility of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. We are not happy about the current situation, so we keep working on innovations: Brno is becoming a laboratory for autonomous traffic control. Our systems are currently tested at several intersections in Brno.
What will be your project?
Our main product is a traffic controller for intersections. Together with various sensors and cameras, it is linked to an intelligent traffic system securing seamless and safe traffic in towns and cities. Our products are used all over the world, including Brno. This sector is currently undergoing a revolution, focusing on the Internet of Things, connectivity, and cybersecurity. We are a larger team of experienced developers, testers, and traffic engineers. We closely cooperate with our colleagues from Germany and other countries. We pursue the agile form of development and focus on code quality and automation.
What will be your job duties?
- Developing an intelligent traffic controller for intersections
- Following the latest trends and applying them in our work
- Keep on learning in cybersecurity
- Accelerating the deployment of communication technologies and the Internet of Things in traffic
- Cooperating with developers and testers in our development centre in Brno, Munich, Berlin, and Pune (English is our working language)
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a part of our team?
- Secondary or tertiary education in a technical field
- Knowledge of the Linux environment (scripts, drivers)
- Backend development – Java (C is a plus)
- Knowledge of OOP and the clean code culture
- Knowledge of networks and communication technologies
- You are not afraid of handling hardware components
- English for everyday communication
- What other extras will we appreciate?
- Experience with the Internet of Things
- Knowledge of message queue protocols
- Knowledge of containerisation tools
Also, with us, you can work with:
- A laboratory for hardware development and testing
- Gitlab, CI/CD, Artifactory, Terraform, Jira, Confluence
What can you look forward to with us?
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Signing bonus in amount of CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Close to the center of Brno on Škrobárenská Street.
Send us your curriculum vitae, stop by for coffee and discover the secrets of transporting the future with us!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time