Project Manager - LD
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Come and join Siemens Healthineers as a Project Manager.
Purpose of the role:
You will enable project execution following the PM@SHS process, meeting all success criteria according to the Quality gates
You will also be responsible for the successful implementation, meeting the requirements of the solutions and Products according to the customer contract.
- Support Sales in Bid Qualification phase (BQ) understand the key deliverables of the project, requirements of the customer and the overall feasibility of the project
- Support the project implementation cost calculation as part of the total bid offer
- Help to identify potential risks (feasibility, timeline, etc.)
- Participate in Sales Qualification (SQ) and Kick off meetings and contribute to preparation the project timeline considering all quality gates of the PM@SHS Process
- Define project team and assign responsibilities among all involved stakeholders
- Interface between customer, contractors and internal stakeholders keeping all informed with the relevant information (changes, issues, timelines etc..)
- Coordinating all site readiness pre requisites (RQ)
- Continuous risk assessment during implementation and definition of mitigation measures
- Ensure that a zero-harm culture is maintained
- Conduct regular status meetings to review project progress with all involved stakeholders
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure coordination and commissioning of 3rd party services
- Overall supervision of onsite activities (system delivery, enabling works, installation progress, etc.) as part of the Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operation Qualification (OQ)
- Perform customer hand-over of the product/solution according to requirements for Clinical Qualification (CQ)
- Ensuring all functional requirements are available ahead of Go-Live (GQ)
- Achieve customer acceptance as part of the Performance Qualification (PQ) to formally close project and conduct lessons learned for future improvement measures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven experience of successfully managing projects, using project management methodologies within a hospital environment.
- Background or experience in the field of Immunodiagnostics, Biochemistry and/or Haematology
- Knowledge of laboratory medicine as practiced in National Health Service Laboratories. Knowledge of NHSI strategy, Networks and Key Stakeholders
- Experience of working within project teams, service teams, sales & marketing and product launch groups.
- Ability to work as part of a team and establish excellent working relationships across the Siemens Diagnostics organisation and directly with customers.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Methodical and organised in approach. Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Understands frequently used software programmes including MS Project, Excel , PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise workflow and delegate.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension contributions, 26 days holiday, private healthcare options and other flexible benefits.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time