Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Internal Auditor
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Sr. Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for conducting audits (checking and evaluating information sources can carrying out procedures in complex and highly specialized areas). You will be able to manage the progress of audit work; from monitoring and reporting to Hub/Team Leads and Head of IA to critical analysis of procedures employed and procedures obtained, as well as reporting on the results of the audits to both Audit leadership and stakeholders.
- You will engage with cross-functional partners for analyzing problems, assessing risk, developing improvement opportunities and/or corrective actions, building consensus and supporting implementation of remediation solutions.
- You will monitor achievement of committed action plans to ensure follow through and whether remediated plans were put in place.
- You will contribute to the ongoing digitalization of internal audit by learning and applying data analysis and visualization tools.
- You will collaborate constructively and respectfully with fellow team members and business stakeholders including multicultural teams and in global locations.
- You will contribute to management meetings, presenting findings, conclusions and recommended actions to business management.
- You will adhere to the SHS Audi Methodology and quality standards, support the review of teammates’ working papers.
- You will represent Internal Audit within Siemens Healthineers, contributing to the reputation of SHS Audit as a trusted business partner who helps manage risks for the company.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary; foreign language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Professional certifications e.g. CPA, MBA, CISSP, CIA are a plus.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience, including process, systems, operational, financial review, compliance, audit, attestation in a Big 4 consulting.
- Good judgment and confidence in resolving matters requiring Board or management attention.
- Strong leadership, social, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and works with minimal direct supervision to multitask and lead workload to timely completion.
- Unquestionable integrity and credibility.
- Familiar with SAP or another ERP system a plus.
- Willing to travel, both national and international, up to 30%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.