Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior CRM Data Analyst
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior CRM Data Analyst,
you will be responsible for:
- You will be the expert on the Power BI Power CRM platform and develop relationships and work with key stakeholders to expand the platform models to support business.
- In your role as a Senior CRM Data Analyst, you create, update, maintain business-critical data and run reports (Power Bi platform).
- In addition to Power BI expertise, you should be well reversed in Sales and CRM processes.
- You will work cross-functionally (Customer Excellence, IT, others) and directly with Commercial Operations to assist in capturing input to develop best practices with regards to data collection and reporting.
- You will serve as a key member of the CRM Excellence Team and provide input and recommendations on how to improve/streamline inefficient processes and tools.
- You will be empowered to create and open new ways of improving the CRM process, employment of the platform and delivery of results.
- You may present your work to various levels of leadership and provide clarification, insight, and information pertaining to the results.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You will learn, maintain, update, enrich the current Power CRM platform and Power BI Master data model and create dashboards and reports as requested/scheduled by management. (Power Apps, MS Suite, etc.)
- You will work closely with the Commercial Operations team to build/collaborate on initiatives/programs/projects related to data for the global sales organization and be able to discuss trends, initiatives, recommendations.
- You are self-motivated, excel at managing/organizing your schedule and able to work from remote location with minimum supervision.
- You will serve as the go-to person/expert within the CRM Excellence team for matters pertaining to sales data and creating dashboards or visuals to show measurement
- You will grow your leadership skills with internal team projects and interactions with key leadership stakeholders.
- You will have a global mindset and cultural awareness as you will be working in a diverse organization with different backgrounds, professional experiences, cultures and working styles.
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a nice to have but not mandatory
- Working experience in sales/CRM organization and
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience
- Willing to travel up to 5-10%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.