1. Customer Request Daily Follow up.
2. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
3. Finished Goods change requirements from one DC to other DC, prioritize.
4. Short and long term excess identification and disposition.
5. Backorder root cause analysis.
6. Executive level presentations.
7. Detailed working level reports.
8. Working on process improvement projects.,
This position is highly visible to corporate level executives and requires a great deal of focus on coordinating and communication with Operations, Planning, Purchasing and Sales teams.
1. Bachelor degree in Operations, Business, Finance, Economics, or Supply Chain Management.
2. Experience from 3 to 5 years experience.
3. Profound knowledge of SAP, excel and other tool that guarantee effective analysis in terms of business needs.
4. Communication skills English -Spanish (verbal and written).
5. Ability to multi task.
6. Coursework or experience with sales operations or planning.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time