The US Relocation Associate is responsible for the domestic relocation and home sale support programs of transferees within the US. You will serve as one of the main points of contact for multiple Siemens operating companies on their domestic relocation related questions and policy interpretations. You will be responsible for coordinating, with all applicable internal or external parties, all US relocation related matters assigned. The Consultant makes individual case specific decisions on applicable policies & practices, bringing them to their final conclusion. You will keep track of these matters, keep the relocating employee and contacts informed of status and progress.
The US Relocation Associate develops and maintains strong relationships across the organization to deliver value added services to the customer by interacting and advising all stakeholders involved. The work model is hybrid, with the work location in Orlando. Relocation will be supported for non-local residents.
In this position you will lead and/or coordinate special projects with domestic context as needed.How will you support the team?
- Communicates proactively with the HR organization and operational management,
- Manages all assigned US Relocation hire cases in accordance with Siemens’ principles and policies,
- Acts as a point of contact to the transferee, management and HR organization, provides policy counseling, briefs the relocating employee and ensure compliance with applicable laws and internal Siemens’ regulations,
- Coordinates with relocation vendors (RMCs) to ensure a smooth relocation experience,
- Coordinates the financial and analytical data throughout the process,
- Understand the local perspective of business needs and requirements,
- Handles and resolves issues by applying in-depth knowledge, and excellent problem-solving skills,
- Supports with ensuring timely and accurate billing for program,
- Monitors and tracks exceptions, as well as monitors competitive trends and service delivery in the US Relocation industry,
- Develops statistics, projections and appropriate reports,
- Identifies problems and recommends solutions and process improvements,
- Interprets the US Relocation policies and makes recommendations for policy changes,
- Continuous collaboration with partners to drive increased efficiency, customer experience, and performance,
- Consciously foster positive workplace dynamic and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Strong Excel modeling skills in spreadsheet analysis and forecasting; SQL a plus
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) with ability to effectively connect with stakeholders;
- Consistent track record of direct, positive business unit/customer engagement;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of domestic relocation within the US and/or real estate landscape;
- Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented and team player
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a mobility or a relocation field.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Strategic-Innovative Orientation (proactive approach to fix problems before they exist);
- Process management skills / experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of Siemens structure and vision is helpful;
- Strong understanding of market research and relevant industry analysis tools (SWOT, Porter’s Five forces, HHI, etc.).
Why you’ll love working at Siemens!
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Flexible paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.