- Develop the overall product strategy along with the field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic objectives. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by sales management in conjunction with the product division. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom-up plan account by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
- Define technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results. The strategy and plans for each account must be approved by the Account Manager
- Lead and manage the account specific campaigns for the specific product line
- Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, applications engineer (“AE”) resources need – all towards solving customers problem
- Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns
- Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic technology/product relationships for Siemens EDA
- Serve as the key field resource to gather and communicate competitive threats and opportunities
- BS Degree or equivalent, MS preferred
- 5+ years of industry experience in EDA or IC design space
- Customer-facing experience in sales (technical sales or pre-sales AE) a must
- Hands-on expertise in RTL to tape-out digital implementation flow including synthesis, place-androute, performance-power-area (“PPA”) closure, and related signoff verification
- In-depth knowledge of advanced FinFET related PPA and time-to-results (“TTR”) challenges
- Digital implementation market, industry, and competitive offerings knowledge
- Must enjoy working with customers and cross-functional teams (sales/account managers, field technical teams, business unit)
- Prospecting/uncovering skills
- Demand creation
- Develop and manage technical campaigns towards successful closure
- Strong communications skills
- Customer relationship and expectations management skills
- Proactive self-starter with a focus on best practices to achieve results
- Motivated team player/leader with ability to manage indirectly
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.