We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do
• Promote business generation for Siemens power distribution products – Low Voltage Motor Control Centers
• Prepare competitively priced customer proposals incorporating Siemens solutions that best fit our customer needs.
• Work closely with Siemens Business Development Managers, Legal Counsel, Project Management, Sales and customers in the industrial, construction and utility markets on technical, legal, contractual and commercial issues to generate bookings for Siemens.
• Participates in the design of semi-complex hardware and software application solutions involving Low Voltage Motor control centers .
• Participates in tracking semi-complex orders to ensure that equipment, cost and delivery objectives are met by responding to customers in a time efficient manner.
• Participates in keeping records of semi-complex specification costs and price estimates.
• Participates in recommending alternatives or changes to semi-complex customer specifications and/or internal processes to better match Company products to customer needs and to improve productivity respectively.
• Participates in technical, commercial, contractual and legal negotiations to ensure a significant proportion of bids convert to orders.
Siemens Process, Tools, and Methodologies Utilized:
• Salesforce.com to receive and track work assignments
• COMPAS to prepare technical offers
• Siemens specific pricing approval process.
• Basic Understanding of ANSI/IEEE requirements for Low Voltage Motor Control Centers (UL-845)
• Prior work experience working with Power distribution equipment in ANSI/IEEE standard.
• Proficiency in English language, verbal and email communication
• Self-motivated and demonstrated desire and ability to influence others for increased business generation
• Minimum 5 years prior work experience in the Power Distribution Industry (in ANSI market) focused on Low Voltage Motor Control Centers or related products
• Prior customer facing roles on the sales or field support is a plus
• General understanding of market dynamics and competitor knowledge.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.