Reporting directly to the Director, WW Embedded Sales, you will have responsibility for sales of our Siemens
offerings for dedicated Siemens EDA accounts and WW named accounts. As part of a team of Application
international R&D teams you develop the account strategy and execute towards your key account objectives.
You plan and
execute all sales initiatives for your target accounts in the region coordinating with the other worldwide sales
to achieve your account objectives. You will work independently and closely with customers to articulate Siemens
proposition, uncover new opportunities, refine technical requirements, and win the trust of stakeholders and
the target account.
• Demonstrable track record of exceeding quota. This requires active prospecting and building/managing an
• Ability to gather customer requirements, create solutions, articulate value propositions, calculate return on
manage complex contractual process
• Five or more years of successful experience in the embedded software industry
• Ability to build solid relationships and attain trusted advisor level credibility with established customers
• Reputation for building effective and long standing relationships with key industry executives within your
• Effective communication, presentation and social skills
• Deep understanding of the embedded supply chain
• Strong ability to develop individual strategies per account
• Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally
• Basic background on software architectures based on embedded Linux and RTOS
• Basic technical background in embedded system development and the ability to summarize technical details to
unique selling propositions (USP) to high profile customers
• BS/BA degree
• Flexible on location within USA
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.