Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling assigned products, services or projects to customers in specified
industries who use Siemens products directly in the course of their own investments, in order to increase sales and to achieve
defined commercial targets.
■Dimensions of Function
* Plans sales volumes and potential of customers group.
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
* Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry /
vertical market expertise systematically.
* Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of
customers in this industry / vertical market.
* Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using
* Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects
or services programs for the customer.
* May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
* Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
* Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
Experience of industry market business either as engineer or as sales representative.
And experience of Automotive market business either as engineer or as sales representative but as industry market.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens K.K.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time