Job title – Sr. Process Associate – Record to Report (Ledger Accounting Clerk)
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services
We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will responsible for TDS/TCS payments (Domestic and international) & Tax compliance
- You will responsible for filing the TDS/TCS returns and issue of form 16A to vendors and form 27D for customers
- You will handle quires of vendors & Customers and auditors end to end
- You will coordinate with internal team’s line AP Booking team, Inter Company Clearance team on regular basis as needed
- You will handle Clause 34A expenses Account Reconciliation.
- You will handle HR activities (TDS payments, TDS filing and issue of form 16).
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed B.Com/M.Com with a minimum of 2 + years’ experience in accounting
- You bring 3-4 years of professional experience in Tax / Accounting process
- You have experience in ERP systems like SAP/ Spiridon
- You possess good communication skills both written & verbal
- You have good analytical & problem-solving skills
- You are some one flexible to work for any shift (Morning or Mid shifts)
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time