- The candidate will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology, and implementing user stories.
- The candidate will aim to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
- As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, design and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
- Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
- Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
- Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
- Interact with co-workers and stakeholders to improve the quality of the product
- Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
- Strong in Core Java, Object Oriented Design
- Strong hands on experience in Data structures & Algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process
- Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives
- Follow software development best practices, lifecycle and methodologies
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Engineering graduate or post-graduate, preferably from CS background.
- Also, request you to share us the below details.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time