We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy system, building and industries. We help our customer to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 70 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
As a pioneer in the global building industry, we as Building Products – Fire Safety Business Segment team change how people live and work in buildings by connecting the digital and the physical world. We combine latest IoT and cloud technology with our year-long know-how and experience on how buildings are run optimally, and they can contribute to individual and business productivity. With our full Fire Safety offering from detection to evacuation and extinguishing, we make buildings safe, healthy, productive, and sustainable space for living and working.
You are leading the IoT Fire Safety System Portfolio covering the biggest Fire Safety markets. Furthermore, you and your team will drive the digital transformation of our business. In this role you are part of the Business Segment management team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative global Program Manager who joins our team and helps us to further drive the Fire Safety segment’s vision and strategy.
- Deﬁne strategic direction and program scope, goals and deliverables to ensures the business goals and requirements in collaboration with different stakeholders in Europe, US and UL markets
- Ensure buy in of various stakeholders as senior management level, regional market leads, product management as well as the development team for the envisioned solutions
- Be an entrepreneur, take the lead and clear ownership to drive ideas from inception to successful implementation, contribute to shaping the future of our digital offering
- Proactively manage changes in project scope to maximize customer value and minimize risk to the business
- Drive and deliver complete roadmaps, plans, proposals for stakeholder validation with associated timelines and cost calculations
- Ensure timely implementation and manage responsibilities to appropriate teams, identify and resolve issues and conﬂicts within and across several global teams
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher education in engineering or a comparable qualification, ideally combined with a further education in business studies
- At least 10 years of professional experience in managing complex, innovation driven product portfolios allows you to create impact and shape the business. We look for a creative and refreshing personality to lead with a growth mindset
- Proven track record to work within an international and matrix environment, working with virtual teams
- You have a solid experience working in an agile environment (preferably SAFe) along the whole Product Lifecycle Management chain
- Experience within the Fire Safety Industry or from a comparable field would be a plus
- Strong methodological skills with ability to independently structure and drive complex topics paired with an entrepreneurial and proactive attitude, also the willingness to go the extra mile
- Good communication and presentation skills and strong international collaboration & leadership proficiencies are essential in this role
- Business fluent English is a must, speaking German is advantageous to thrive in our environment
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time