We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management.
Our Global Product Management of our connected devices, which is one of the core pillars of the Siemens Building Products division. We work in close collaboration with our colleagues from R&D, Global Sales and Supply Chain Management organizations to guarantee the highest degree of customer satisfaction. To further enhance our footprint int the market, we are currently looking for a Global Strategic Product Manager Damper Actuators.
Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- As a Global Product Manager, you are responsible for the Variable Air Volume Damper Actuator product line and related tools globally, incl IoT actuators in room solutions
- Get involved in the entire lifecycle from development to market introduction and maintenance
- In close collaboration with customers and R&D, you innovate lead your product line, identify promising use cases and specify differentiated product features
- By understanding the market environment and sales channels, youoptimize your go-to-market accordingly. Your expertise contributes to the product marketing team, for successful implementation of the marketing strategy
- You set and adjust pricing. You align volume planning with Operations
Your skills and experience
- A higher degree in Industrial Engineering or a related practical education
- Experience within international product management within the industrial sector is a must have criteria for us
- A domain know-how in the Building Automation industry would be ideal as well as a strong affinity with the newest device communication technologies, e.g. IoT, HMIs and system integration
- Strong international collaboration and stakeholder management skills are essential in this role, you can get things done in a complex environment
- Very good German and English skills form the base of this job, every other language is of advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either