We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. We are a team of 70 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
Are you a future mindset who can bring challenging and diverse ways of working across our external and internal customers? Do you have a passion for building customer relationships, whilst creating innovate solutions? Then this could be the role for you! Join our Smart Infrastructure Solutions and Services team as a Client Manager (account manager) and help us making the world a smarter place for tomorrow!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In your new role you will be the driver for accelerated and sustainable growth of our portfolio with selected key customers whose HQ is based in Switzerland, mapping out key decision makers, identifying their pain points, implementing the necessary strategy to increase revenue and sales.
Your new responsibilities
- As the client manager, you will have extensive knowledge on the customer's specific strategy, needs and business environment which will enable you to create opportunities for SI RSS portfolio (qualified sales leads generation - cross border & cross BU)
- You will define and implement the account business plan (3-5 years) and the account strategy (pain points, inside selling development tracks and mapping out decision makers)
- Act as main point of contact, introduce value packages, build customer centric value proposition offers and create new revenue streams (e.g. User-centric approach)
- Initiate, facilitate and contribute to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments
- Contribute to the set-up of a customer account team implementing systematic application of account management methodology
- Accountability for the development and achievement of sales and Share of Wallet targets for selected accounts
Your skills and experience
- We are looking for someone who is customer oriented and brings an extensive level of customer/account development to ensure customer satisfaction
- As a key account manager, you will have a track record in increasing revenue, sales and strategic planning
- Experience working with design & engineering offices, consultants, general contracts and EPC’s is a must
- Good skills in consultative & Value-selling, B2B knowledge, including solutions and service domain
- Strategic thinking in complex problem solving, structured and systematic way of working
- Experience in working with senior management and C-suite
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills in English. Good French knowledge and German would be a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time