With our complete range of solutions for industrial networking, we help customers to lay an optimal foundation for digitalization and accompany them from the very start as they navigate the digital transformation.
We are a global competence center set up in Prague. Our offering of industrial network solutions for reliable and efficient interaction between OT and IT networks follows a comprehensive approach. In addition to network components and software products, it also includes network consulting and training courses. Our target is to provide expert technical consulting for our worldwide sales force, solution partners and customers projects.
Join us and become part of our international OT/IT Network Consultants team!
- Design and specification of solutions for Industrial Wireless LAN / Wifi 6 application
- Consulting and pre-sales support for Industrial Wireless LAN / Wifi 6, Security and Industrial network integration, based on Siemens products (SCALANCE / RUGGEDCOM)
- Network consulting for industries e.g. factory automation and process automation, transportation, infrastructure.
- Elaboration of specific solution concepts for applications within the focus markets, as well as new markets and applications
- Support of the worldwide sales team stages through application analysis and site surveys as well as recommendation of products suitable for proposed solution, etc.
- Training of internal and external partners
- Developing content for white papers and technical presentations
- Creating of references for valuable customer applications
- Support of selected key customers
Required Knowledge and Skills
- University degree in Telecommunication or IT engineering
- 3–5 year experience as Wireless LAN / Wifi 6 engineer/consultant
- Experience with Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11) application, Switching, Routing and Security: Design, project configuration, device configuration and network management
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers
- Willingness to learn Automation Solutions, Industrial Wireless LAN applications, High Available Industrial Networks, Security standards and best practices for industrial application.
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Professional wireless and network certifications (e.g. Siemens CPIN/CEIN IWLAN, CWNA, Cisco CCNA Wireless or other vendors)
- Experience with different network and security vendors (e.g. Siemens SCALANCE, HP Aruba)
- Experience with PROFINET and Industrial Communication protocols and Industrial Network Implementations
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity Industrial Control Systems
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school
- 48 000 CZK benefits budget, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time