With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Configuration Engineer team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
Looking for off campus fresher.
Strong knowledge on basics of configuration Management process, hands-on experience on CI CD tools like Jenkins, TFS
• Strong work experience in writing scripts in Perl/Python
• Hands-on experience on administration of version control tools like Git, Git hub, TFS, ClearCase, SVN…
• Strong Knowledge on Configuration of Static code Analysis tools
• Work experience in configuring Code Quality tools like SonarQube, Team Scale.
• Strong working experience in developing build workflows using any scripting perl, python, XAML, TFS vNext…
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time