Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore, we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the important things a reality!
What you would be doing?
Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling assigned products, services or projects to customers in specified industries who use Siemens products directly in the course of their own investments, to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.
- Plan’s sales volumes and potential customer groups majorly in the Automotive sector and leading a team of sales professionals.
- Will be responsible of driving Sales of Siemens Process Automation Solution Business as team lead for complete solution & services in assigned set of customers as a primary function and will also be accountable for set commercial targets and implementation of various business initiatives based on current and future market trends.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network to develop both customers
- Advise clients in best practices and benchmark approaches in the FTS market in order to present Siemens as a competent partner in the Automotive Industry
- Facilitate organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects Or services programs for the customer.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
How do you qualify for the role?
- B.E / B.Tech/ Diploma in Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering with 15-20 years of experience in the field of Industrial Automation Solution selling specifically in the Automobile sector.
- Extremely well developed proficiency in the area of customer relationship & management as well as in the area of selling & negotiation skills.
- Well-honed leadership skills in order to be able to manage a team of highly trained sales professionals
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Pune location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time