Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
The MCAD 2nd level support team ensures expert support for all mechanical engineering applications (3D and 2D), auxiliary applications and related interfaces in operation at Siemens Mobility (SMO).
Continuous monitoring of processes, target-oriented and fast intervention and a high awareness of all current issues are key elements of successful operation and high user satisfaction.
Your new field of work - challenging and future-oriented
- You are supporting the application management in the operating of our conversion servers to neutral formats (PDF, TIFF, DXF/DWG, JT, STEP, Creo View).
- Within the MCAD 2nd Level support team you are monitoring the converter usage as well as ticket tracking and resolving upcoming issue.
- You are supporting the continuous adaption of our system landscape to new requirements and technologies.
- You will prepare system updates and support tool analysis, tests, documentation, debugging and error correction.
- The further development of the knowledge base including user documentation and tests, implementation and release of new features are also part of your task spectrum.
- You will be part of IT projects. Thereby you are using tools for the service management (e.g. Mantis) and test management (e.g. Polarion).
Your qualifications - well-founded and adequate
- You have successfully finished studies in computer science, mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification with corresponding additional skills.
- You have acquired knowledge with handling of different neutral formats, installation and customer specific extension of CAD systems including interfaces to third party systems (e.g. PLM or ERP) as well as a broad process understanding.
- You can convince us with experience in mechanical engineering and handling of 2D / 3D neutral formats.
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of engineering processes, interaction with internal departments or users in construction, simulation, work preparation or manufacturing.
- Skills in service management, version management and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical uses cases, user stories and workflows are desirable.
- Furthermore, ideally knowledge in SAP, Linux and Windows is desirable.
- Very good English skills (minimum C1).
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to drive change.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time