Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking a highly motivated Software Development Engineer to join our Application Components team working on licensing software used for monetization of our products. You will be involved in a full development life cycle from planning, design/architecture, development, code review, and maintenance working in an agile environment. Our software engineering team is a creative, dynamic, and highly productive small team environment.
We are looking for motivated, highly capable contributors to help develop advanced licensing technologies.Main Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate with managers, product groups, Customer Support, Marketing, and key stakeholders to understand customer requirements.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment to build new features in a rapid, iterative way.
- Support product group developers and customers by developing documentation.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field.
- Strong knowledge in C++ and previous experience in developing software applications.
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Hands on experience in developing data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Good analysis and technical problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with software development IDEs, such as Visual Studio.
- Good knowledge of Qt toolkit is a big plus.
- Knowledge of version management (preference GitLab) and continuous Integration tools.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum.
- Understanding of the software development cycle.
- Previous experience using FlexNet Publisher is a huge plus!
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent Communication Skills with good capability for Continuous Learning.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time