Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are seeking a highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Software Development Engineer to join our IES team in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities
- Develop and port VSTAR product to different MCU architectures and platforms.
- Manage project deliverable to customers.
- Manage customer interactions including phone calls, team meetings, and E-mail communication.
- Build, maintain, and optimize the test environment to continuously improve test coverage.
- Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers.
- Support customers onsite/offsite to solve their problems as well as helping them to find solutions for their issues/challenges in the our VSTAR product.
- Enhance process for better productivity and throughput.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related technical field.
- 1-4 years of experience in Embedded Software and Automotive.
- Hands on experience working on OEM Automotive projects.
- Familiar with software design process and development life cycle.
- Willing to work in a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of Automotive and/or AUTOSAR.
- Familiar with HW debuggers (e.g. Lauterbach) and SW used with HW debuggers (e.g. Trace32).
- Knowledge of automotive-based MCU architectures (e.g. AURIX™ TCxxx).
- Knowledge of compiler tool chains (e.g. TASKING, HighTec, etc…).
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. Git, Gerrit, Vault).
- Knowledge of static code analysis tools (e.g. KLocwork), Python, Building systems is a plus!
- Excellent Communication Skills with good capability for Continuous Learning.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time