Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems, and services in the areas of managing the product lifecycle (PLM, Product Lifecycle Management) and management of industrial operations (MOM, Manufacturing Operations Management), with over 15 million licenses sold and 140 000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano (Texas), Siemens Digital Industries Software works collaboratively with clients to offer industrial software solutions that help companies worldwide to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by realizing their important innovations. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products, Siemens Digital Industries Software partners with our customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter.
To learn more about us, visit: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/es/
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.Insight into the role
Siemens EDA is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master/ Agile Leader to work for Siemens EDA. You’ll be serving and supporting the development team by guiding and coaching the adoption of Agile practices while ensuring that the team delivers on its commitments. We support minimum hierarchy which means you will be acting as a servant leader. Supporting individuals as well as a team in this high-collaborative environment.As an Agile Coach you will:
- Coach Scrum Masters and Managers in its Agile adoption.
- Continuously improve our process using Lean and Kaizen techniques.
- Remove impediments for the team, individuals, or process
- Set and execute key goals and objectives for your team
- Drive the team to consistently deliver on their goals
- Ensure clear communication and collaboration between all the members of the cross-functional team: Dev, PM, Doc
- Constantly promote engineering and product vision to your team and colleagues.
- Monitor progress on a portfolio level and provide feedback to the team.
- Promote success and failure as a key to full transparency in our organization.
- Empower self-directed teams, and offer guidance and coaching as needed.
- Trust your team, and be trusted by your manager and colleagues to make good decisions.
- Identify, grow and promote talent in your teams.
- Provide regular performance feedback, and deal with personnel issues as they arise.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading development teams as a professional scrum master, team leader or manager
- Strong critical thinking, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Scrum and other Lean/Agile frameworks and methods, i.e.: Kanban, XP, etc
- Strong understanding of modern software development techniques - TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Experience with enterprise product development
- Courage, Honesty, Commitment, Respect, and Openness will be needed in this role
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package that includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare, and active support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time