Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems, and services in the areas of managing the product lifecycle (PLM, Product Lifecycle Management) and management of industrial operations (MOM, Manufacturing Operations Management), with over 15 million licenses sold and 140 000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano (Texas), Siemens Digital Industries Software works collaboratively with clients to offer industrial software solutions that help companies worldwide to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by realizing their important innovations. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products, Siemens Digital Industries Software partners with our customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter. To learn more about us, visit: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/es/
Working for Siemens EDA you will leverage your career and provide opportunities to explore new areas and exciting products. In this position, you will perform administrative duties for one or more mid-level leaders and department professionals. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. May have work with individuals both inside and outside the company, relaying information that is highly sensitive or confidential.Responsibilities
- Providing administrative support for the office and our employees
- Supporting office social activities like holiday parties, ice-dream day, etc.
- Managing relationships with outsourcing and recruitment companies
- Working on-site and remotely if needed
- Collaborate with other administrative functions in the office
- Open, communicative, and positive
- Experience as an office administrator, personal assistant, or project manager
- Able to work on tasks independently and in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree is a minimum
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
What can you expect?
- Positive work-life balance
- Amazing atmosphere in one of the top software companies in the region
- The best hardware to do your job in the office and at home
- Guaranteed training time
- All Software Company benefits (Multisport, Private Healthcare, Lunch card, etc)
- Competitive salary, which often outperforms the market standard.
- Modern office with phenomenal culture
- Lunch Card to spend on any food provider you would like
- Multisport so you can be healthy
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- .. and more!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time