The IT Service Management Professional for our Marketing & Sales application platforms will be part of the global Siemens Healthineers IT Customer & Marketing Platforms team and will work closely with colleagues responsible for the Marketing & Sales tools.Task and Responsibilities:
- You are the End2end responsible for one or more global services in the area of Marketing & Sales
- You are the contact person for the Marketing & Sales organization on all technical as well as service-related questions
- You manage the product backlog and coordinate the technical implementation of IT service adjustments resulting from customer requirements
- You are responsible in creating and tracking of a roadmap as well as release management
- You run the test management for the respective service
- You plan and coordinate the go live together with your stakeholders, e.g., incl. user acceptance tests
- You manage the different vendors involved in the provisioning of the Service
- You will ensure IT System compliance (e.g., regarding quality, information security and data privacy regulation)
- You will ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem
- You are experienced with various information technology areas (e.g., Software as a Service, Public Clouds, etc.).
- You are also experienced in one or more of the following areas – IT Service Management, Internet technologies, project management, SCRUM, Online Marketing, etc.
- You are knowledgeable IT system architecture and SW development
- ITIL certification is a plus
- With your analytical and structured approach, you manage the product backlog with global requirements and their interdependencies
- You have high customer orientation and analytical skills which both helps you to identify, discuss, and clarify product requirements together with the global stakeholders
- You are a team player and your ability to discuss relevant business topics in English are the basis for efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- German language is a plus
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time