Mendix is a low-code app development platform:
First, what is low-code? Low-code is a visual approach to software development that enables you to abstract and automate every step of the application lifecycle. Gartner predicts that “by 2024, low-code application development will be responsible for more than 65% of application development activity.” Mendix is repeatedly ranked a Leader in analyst reports from Gartner and Forrester. In the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant for Multiexperience Development Platforms, Mendix placed at the very top of the Leaders quadrant.
Mendix, the global leader in enterprise low-code, was created to promote collaboration between Business & IT teams. Thousands of forward-thinking companies around the world like Ford Auto, Rabobank Netherlands, Zurich Insurance, and Red Bull, can unleash their best ideas faster with the help of the Mendix Platform.
Mendix is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Mendix in 2018, Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Mendix employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
As a Solution Architect (m/f/d) at Mendix, you will be part of our PreSales team. You will advise and work on technical (implementation) solutions for our Enterprise customers with a focus on our Financial Services Industry (FSI) customers. Your goal and focus is helping our customers fully integrate the Mendix Low-code Platform in their enterprise landscape. In order to do that you will present and demo our products both to business and IT Senior Executives. You will also work closely with Application Architects and teams of our customers and partners to ensure that they can use Mendix optimally and adopt our platform.
We are looking for self motivated and innovative people with proven work experience in IT development with meaningful experience in customer facing positions.
You’ll drive digital innovation by:
- Crafting and delivering individual product presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite) to our customers
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their application portfolio and IT landscape
- Advising prospects and customers on the use of the Mendix products in their environment
- Running technical deep dive and architecture sessions
- Executing Proof of Concepts with customers
- Supporting Global Marketing team in analyst briefings (Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Minimum five year of relevant PreSales experience with a good understanding of the aPaaS/PasS and cloud market space ideally in the FSI space
- Experience in conducting workshops, training and consulting engagements
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present to senior, high profile leaders both in English and German
- Ability to travel as needed, largely within Germany, but could include the greater European region
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time