- You will provide business-oriented solutions and advice to the management, business areas and corporate departments in Siemens Healthineers entities and offices located in Singapore and Malaysia to facilitate the business goals and objectives.
- You will advise all business areas and corporate departments on legal questions and issues, including drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents and transactional support on key deals and projects to mitigate risk exposures to Siemens Healthineers.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the sales teams in preparation of commercial bids from a legal perspective and to support in the contractual structuring of projects and bids. This will include reviewing of tender documents, framework agreements, collaboration agreements, supply and services agreements and consortium agreements in close cooperation with sales team and commercial counterparts.
- Managing project specific limits of authorization (risk management tool) regarding release/approval of specific contract risks.
- Supporting business area’s procurement department in respect of contractual aspects.
- Representing the company during customer negotiations to ensure efficient handling and resolution of legal issues.
- Working with relevant internal departments to review insurance and tax matters, bank bond & guarantees, letter of credits and export control issues.
- Managing disputes and claim management process including liaising with and supervising external lawyers.
- Support in data privacy (in particular, incident management, and expertise management).
- Legal support in compliance related matters.
- You will actively participate in the development of processes and policies relating to the Legal Department.
- You will conduct or facilitate in-house legal training as required by the business and other corporate departments.
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Law with at least 5 years of PQE from a leading law firm or MNC.
- MNC experience advantageous.
- You possess good analytical and drafting skills, organized, and committed to deadlines.
- You possess strong negotiation skills and experience, with keen ability to evaluate all legal implications with a focus on solutions and results.
- You have a robust personality with high levels of energy and drive.
- You are self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
- You are adaptable and commercially minded team player with a collegial personality.
- You possess professional ethics and high level of integrity.
- You have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high level of proficiency in verbal and written English. Knowledge of Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage.
- You are willing to travel (when travel becomes widely possible again) for negotiations and stay in close contact with the business.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time