Then come and join our global team as Instructor (f/m/d) for Technical Training in the field of X-ray products (XP) to train our Customer Service Engineers (CSE's) in the technical handling of our XP systems.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role as Technical Trainer, you will develop course content for our X-ray products, run courses and work to continuously improve and update course content in your area of responsibility with a particular focus on radiology and fluoroscopy
- You will conduct system courses for radiography and fluoroscopy systems with a focus on RAD/Fluoro (e.g. Ysio, MULTIX series or Luminos/uroscope series). In addition, you are willing to familiarise yourself with course modules from the entire XP portfolio
- You will develop course content and design course plans and course delivery concepts in cooperation with various stakeholders from development, service lifecycle management and other product specialists. You are also responsible for innovative and potentially interactive course concepts
- You will draw on your innovation skills when using classic and blended learning concepts and implement these concepts primarily in the context of internal and sometimes also external training courses.
- Furthermore, you will create web-based training courses. The editorial preparation and writing of descriptions and course documents are also part of your tasks
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's/diploma degree in electrical engineering, medical technology or a comparable field and convince with several years of practical experience in handling XP systems, preferably radiography and fluoroscopy systems, and bring experience in the field of service, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- We also welcome applicants with a bachelor's degree or completed vocational training and further education in combination with additional professional experience in this field
- You are familiar with the workflows in clinical departments (radiology)
- You have solid knowledge of the technological aspects of radiography and X-ray systems/generators, flat panel detectors, image intensifiers, image systems, networking, DICOM
- You are able to explain complex technical issues in an understandable way. Ideally, you already have experience in team leadership and/or adult education
Your attributes and skills:
- The courses are held in English, so your excellent English skills are convincing. In addition, you can easily exchange information with your German-speaking colleagues
- You are able to analyse and prepare technical documents written in English for the independent preparation of training materials, whereby your knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint and Adobe will benefit you
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and work in a solution-oriented manner
- Your planning and organisational skills as well as your social competence form the basis for your role in an international team
- Even in stressful situations you always radiate calmness and professionalism
- For newly introduced product or software versions, you will also support local application specialists on site; relevant training courses may also be held in training centres in the USA or China. Business travel, which you will be happy to undertake in connection with this task, will take up to 15 % of your time
- In addition, relevant intercultural experience is desirable as well as the ability to engage with participants from other cultural backgrounds
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Barbara Höhne.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time