We are Global Business Services CZ, one of the largest centres in the Siemens world. From our Czech hub we provide different types services including expert ones to over 330 entities across Europe and the globe by 1.300+ professionals. We experience dynamic teams speaking 27 languages and employing 20% international staff.
We are looking for General Ledger/Account Receivable Accountant to join our Siemens s.r.o. team.
In this role your responsibilities will be:
- AR - handle daily bank statements and process incoming payments, timely allocate payments to correct accounts,
- GL – reviewing/processing of journal entries, valuation allowances, regular closing activities,
- FA – activation, deactivation, transfer, depreciation,
- Prov. – review/approval and processing of Reserves, correctness of account usage,
- Rev. Recognition – governance provided to Country, regular closing activities.
- Responsibility for correct monthly/quarterly reporting figures (BS / analytical reviews)
- Providing the Governance of IFRS accounting principles towards business partners, implementation of accounting guidelines
- Monthly Analysis of Consolidated figures (HQ controls)
- Participation on Projects (SAP implementation, process harmonization)
- Daily work with SAP
What should you have?
- high school/university degree ideally in economics, finance, accounting
- accounting experiences
- advanced level in English
- knowledge of accounting principles
- experience in SAP is a big plus
- good knowledge of MS Office programs (mainly Excel)
- customer service orientation and ability to work under pressure
- very good communication skills
- pro-activity, responsibility and punctuality
- time flexibility and team player
What we offer
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time