Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and service
The main responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Manager – Siemens Mobility Turkey (and region Siemens Mobility region MEA) are
Trade Finance Advisory:
- Provide trade finance advisory to commercial managers in sales, project, management, procurement and manufacturing units in the bidding and the execution phase (project and product business) (e.g. for guarantees, letters of credit)
- Identify risk, define risk mitigating as well as competitive solutions for the SMO business in the area of guarantees and letters of credit
- Order guarantees and letters of credit with the banks
- Monitor compliance with the internal and external (local) regulations and provide proof of observance within internal control system.
- Monitor, control, and report the security instruments and, in cooperation with accounting, provide relevant input for correct treatment in accounts and financial statements.
- Provide trainings to the commercial managers
Cash Management and Financing:
- Management of bank accounts (including opening, closing, maintenance of bank accounts and management of authorized signatures)
- Daily cash positioning, including the initiation of FX swaps
- Maintenance of the control over funds processes and
- Liquidity planning and local funding
Currency Risk Management:
- Provide currency risk management advisory services to commercial managers in sales, project management, procurement and manufacturing units in the bidding and execution phase (project business and product business) incl. currency risk related contractual wording
- Risk identification, analysis of currency risks as well as development and implementation of hedging strategies and and processes hedged through central trading desk
- Determination of calculation rates and monitoring of contingent risks
- Implementation of IFRS currency risk related requirements as well as hedge accounting including closing activities as per global activity split
- Enhancement of currency risk management processes and implementation of corporate guidelines
- Controlling and monitoring of hedging levels including
- Analysis of currency risk impacts on the P&L
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the global foreign exchange derivative regulations
- Back up for any other task within SMO MEA Treasury as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or in a related field, ideally supplemented by additional finance-related qualifications (e.g. MBA, CFA).
- Three to five years of professional work experience in Treasury / Corporate Finance areas in an international company or in a similar position
- Experience in financial risk management and accounting treatment of financial instruments
- Proactive, efficient, and accurate way of working.
- Excellent analytical and financial skills and fluent in Turkish and English.
- Banking experience in similar finance field is an additional asset.
- Experience in negotiations financial & legal contracts towards Banks is appreciated
- Strong ability to work in a (virtual) team, intercultural strength, and your ability to work collaboratively across functions and regions in a highly demanding and dynamic environment.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time