- You are co-responsible for the strategy and performance of the Mendix Business (ARR, logos, growth) in the Automotive Industry
- You act as an industry expert setting the priorities to successfully ramp-up and sustainably grow the Mendix business.
- You identify and validate new business opportunities in your industry in closed collaboration with other Industry Adoption Managers, the Mendix Solutions BU as well as the field Sales organizations.
- You identify emerging industry trends and find ways to use them to promote the existing Mendix portfolio as well as align functional needs for advancements.
- You pro-actively drive our engagement model, supporting customer-facing activities (solution incubations, “must win” projects) and realizing portfolio and revenue synergies with other DI SW segment offerings or with the Mendix platform standalone.
- You develop strategic ARR-generating partnerships and share best practices across the G2M channels.
- You create industry-specific value prop. of solutions and content for sales and mktg. collaterals. In that you prioritize the ideas for required centrally sourced demonstrators, templates and solutions; you also help to specify them.
- You enable our G2M channels building and training on the defined industry solutions and collect feedbacks .
- You manage the qualification process for inbound about collaboration and solution opportunities within DI SW, DI, broader Siemens as well as partners.
- You create customer executivepresentations, review and validate operational reports and monitor independently the progress of you industry towards the annual target.
- Proven track record in successful customer engagements and growing business, identifying improvement areas and creating win-win situations in the manufacturing industries.
- Ability to navigate in complex organizations, identify and build a collaboration environment with the relevant stakeholders.
- Proven ability to actively listen to customers, understand their expectations and document/formalize them as well as respond in a result driven manner preparing and presenting successful proposals. In that familiarity with the Challenger Sales or SPIN methodology is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of how industry processes with the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for Mendix and its low-code offering.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries and in cross functional and matrix organizations, a customer-oriented mindset and a strong results orientation.
- A high level of communications skills and a proven ability to structure executive and presentations and present relevant business content.
- Multi-year experiences in Industrial Manufacturing, strong knowledge of the business processes in domains like Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Aftersales, Quality, Maintenance, Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Proven experiences with SaaS / PaaS business model.
- Strong business English, written & spoken – any additional languages are always an asset
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time