Digitalisation Project Management Internship – 12 months
Do you want to contribute and shape the future of healthcare? We are currently looking for a talented placement student to work with our Digitalisation Project Manager for 12 months starting asap. Based at Siemens Magnet Technology (SMT) in Oxfordshire, the intern will provide valuable input to projects across Operations, Logistics and Planning.
Siemens Healthineers is an international organisation that is driven by the goal to help people live longer, more fulfilled, and happier lives. At SMT we are one of the global leaders in our field, with the majority of the MRI systems around the world containing our superconducting magnets at the heart. Find out more about our products and services, and our site in Oxford here.
Digitalisation at SMT is recognised as key contributor to our business’ continued success and ability to maintain our position as global leader. As a result, we are significantly investing in our systems, process & employees and are looking for bright, technology minded people to help us realise our vision. This opportunity will provide the successful applicant to participate in projects and studies including:
· SAP ME – As the Global Siemens Healthineers pilot site for SAP Manufacturing Execution we are looking to revolutionise our entire manufacturing IT infrastructure. From topics such as connected devices & automated data capture to data analytics to monitor performance and drive continued improvement
· SAP APO – Again part of the Siemens Healthineers global pilot, support our business rollout SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization to enable automated Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling.
- Currently studying towards a degree in Business, Management, Economics, IT or related discipline
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Have a flexible working approach, self-motivated and good time management
- Experience of working in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An enthusiasm for working in the healthcare industry
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office 365 software
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Magnet Technology has been welcoming students for many years, and they are genuinely valued across the business. Doing your internship with us involves a mixture of different work from being at a desk in the office to experimenting in the factories. We have a real sense of pride in all we do, and we want you to share this pride.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas. We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
- A competitive internship salary
- 26 days holiday
- Subsidised restaurant and on-site gym
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Generous pension contributions
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives and you will join a diverse network of graduate and early career professionals.
What else do I need to know?
- The internship will take place over 12 months starting in Oct 2021 – Sept 2022.
- In our location four miles from Oxford, there’s ample parking and a bus stop on our doorstep.
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so please apply early to avoid disappointment
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time