Siemens Pomona manufacturing facility is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Administrative Assistant to join our organization. This position works with a variety of team members to provide support, resources and tools that deliver exceptional quality service to our internal and external customers. The successful candidate must be proactive, highly organized, detailed oriented and capable of multi-tasking while still maintaining focus. As the position is highly visible throughout the business, a positive attitude and approachable personality are essential.
* Manage administrative areas for management team, including travel coordination, meeting planning and coordination, facility events, complex scheduling and general office management
* Manage on-boarding of new employees to include setting up their computer and ensuring they have all equipment and information to start work on day one
* Create employee internal communications, including newsletter, organization announcements, email notifications, internal TV announcements and all employee meetings
* Purchase indirect materials as needed
* Assist employees with re-imaging of IT equipment as well as training/helping them navigate the Siemens e-tools
* Assist with payroll tasks weekly
* Compose and edit complex memos, reports, presentations, correspondence, organizational charts and other documents as needed
* Utilize corporate e-tools for booking travel, processing expenses, ordering supplies, purchase orders and work hours
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* High Level of professionalism and excellent organizational skills
* Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately
* Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
* Ability to work within a team environment.
* Excellent follow-up skills
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
* Proven experience as an administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other administrative assistant positions
* Requires excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
* This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Visio.
* Proven track record in successfully participating in a team environment
* Excellent time management skills and task prioritization
* Ability to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously and meet defined deadlines
* Self-starter able to complete assigned tasks with minimal supervision
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.