Siemens is looking for a Product Owner in the segment of Grid Edge software. The selected person will be the PO of a cloud platform focus on the services to customer and facilities connected to the grid, like Energy Efficiency.
What are my responsibilities?
- You are in close coordination with customers and formulate, define and prioritize requirements as user stories.
- As a product owner, you work closely with the portfolio owner to transform strategy and business goals into value increments for your products.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog and the roadmap is one of your first top priorities.
- You work in close coordination with other product owners and evaluate any repercussions on your roadmap.
- You define product features and represent your ideas to the development team.
- You work collaboratively with the development team and ensure the creation of value for your customers.
- You support the plan and help in the market launch in coordination with the rest of the teams.
- Working in the marketing phase as well as technical presentations, writing specialist articles, sales support for selected customers and support for piloting are part of your areas of responsibility.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 4+ years of experience as Product Owner is a must.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Spanish.
- Experience working on intercultural environments is valuable.
- Great facilitation skills and experience explaining your ideas to other team members.
- Clear understanding of the different Scrum roles and their responsibilities.
- Specific expertise in industrial IOT systems is an advantage.
- You are a team player and appreciate a collaborative way of working.
- Software development background is a plus.
- One of the below certifications is a plus:
- Professional Scrum Product Owner™ Certifications.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO).
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager.
- Agile@Scale frameworks is an advantage.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location throughout Andalucía. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time