- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions and working on Workday Integrations.
- Support integrations across multiple systems in the landscape.
- Design, build, test and debug, deploy, and manage integrations
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance interfaces in iterative release cycles
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Should possess a customer-oriented attitude
- Should be result-oriented and decisive
- Should be able to work both independently and in teams
- Should have ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects
- Should be flexible with work timings to provide overlap with Global teams
- Must be a good learner
- BS degree or higher or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience as a Workday/Integration developer
- 7+ years of experience overall with HR implementations
- Experience with Workday integrations including Studio, EIB, and CCWs.
- HCM/ERP software application experience with EDI, Web Services, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, Java or other integration technologies.
- Deep knowledge of Workday's Business Process Framework and Security with core HCM, Staffing BP, Alerts, Report Scheduling, Time Tracking, and Absence Management
- Strong understanding of SDLC and SAAS solution implementation and management.
- Experience with Workday required.
- Exposure to REST APIs, SOA.
- Experience as a Workday-certified consultant from a Workday partner a strong plus.
- Significant working knowledge of all major Integration frameworks and patterns
- Experience with integrations to on premise and cloud platforms.
- System architecture and design utilizing the UML Analysis and Design Model.
- Exposure to integration platforms like Mulesoft an added advantage.
- Programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP, XQuery, JQuery and J2EE frameworks an added advantage.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.