Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
· Great Place to Work Certified 2021
· Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality from the Human Rights Campaign
· Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
· Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Data Governance Lead @DX:
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Data Governance Lead at DX, you will be responsible for:
- Working with our Laboratory Diagnostics and Point of Care digital company teams to establish an enterprise grade data environment supporting the DX digitalization projects
- Establishing Data Governance standards covering holistic data set with high focus on Data Quality
- Defining policies for cross-domain data lifecycle management decisions (spanning Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing & Sales, PLM, etc.) and facilitate required alignments
- Data quality / data maturity and will work with data owners across all domains to mitigate and close gaps
- You will ensure DX is represented in data governance councils across the broader organization and will be responsible for establishing, guiding, and fostering Data Governance and Data Steward communities across DX functions
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Management experience leading cross-functional teams (project, product, org, etc)
- You successfully led implementation projects for digital solutions such as data self-service environments or large-scale process automation
- Experience with assessment of business benefits of digitalization solutions
- Broad understanding of analytics architecture topics from data source to visualization
- Experience with data modeling and data centric business performance improvement projects
- Experience with technology solutions and tools used in data management and analytics
- Experience with data cataloging techniques and tools
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum framework and Azure DevOps (Scrum Master experience would be a benefit in this role)
- Advantageous experience is a broad understanding of SHS IT strategy, IT industry standards and the tools and technologies in the current SHS IT Landscape
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You see a big picture, yet have ability to dive deep into root cause analyses
- You will have deep professional know-how of various approaches to designing business solutions, as well as defining requirements for implementation.
- Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence.
- You are able and willing to guide exploration and evaluation of new technical / app solutions for business use case application
- You have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) focused on translation of IT to business and business to IT
- You work effectively in global, multi-cultural teams and have experience in leading and influencing teams without direct authority
- Experience with SHAREVILLE, SAP (SCM and Finance), SHS IT Data Lake and/or other core business applications preferred
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience is required with a minimum of 10 years of experience within Business Process Improvement, Data Management, Project Management and/or Business Analyst role(s)Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a leadership role (ideally functional and project leadership)
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.